Anyone get Nagios alerts via AIM working?

Joshua "IT" Smith joshua.smith at globeshoes.com
Sat Sep 4 01:01:46 CEST 2004

I have followed the few threads that discuss Nagios alerts via AOL
Instant Messenger or other channels and tried the solutions without
success. Has anyone else been able to succeed with an alternate method
of Nagios alerts besides email? Since if our email server is down, I
wouldn't get the alerts. I'd really like to get the AIM alert working,
but am open to other avenues.

Thanks,
Joshua M Smith
Jr. Network Administrator