Nagios not determining Critical response from Plugin

Jeff Rendl jeff.rendl at ifsna.com
Fri Sep 3 19:12:01 CEST 2004

I'm using check_citrix, Nagios thinks everything is OK even though this is
the response Nagios is receiving from the plugin:

CRITICAL. "NA" not found in list of published applications

NA is the name of the app.

The plugin used to respond Failed, I figured that was the problem and
changed it so it would respond CRITICAL.  What does Nagios use to determine
that a plugin is ok or not?

-Jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This e-mail in its entirety, including any associated files, are confidential
and intended only for the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use of the
information contained within this email or attachments is strictly prohibited.
The contents should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not
necessarily represent those of IFS unless otherwise specifically stated. As
internet communications are not secure we do not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message nor responsibility for any change made to
this message after it was sent by the original sender. We advise you to carry
out your own virus check before opening any attachment as we cannot accept
liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses. If you
have received this email in error, or if you are concerned with the content of
this email please notify IFS by sending e-mail to us at: info at ifsworld.com.