Managing nagios configuration files

Williams, P. Lane Lane.Williams at jhuapl.edu
Fri Oct 29 15:58:14 CEST 2004

I have recently implemented Nagmin with version 1.2.  I am very pleased
with the implementation and it works well for our environment.  We have
admins who don't even talk with one another, and they make changes when
they need to, and we haven't had any problems...yet.  We currently
maintain 500+ host and 2000+ checks and growing.

Lane