Cisco interfaces

Gerd Müller gmueller at netways.de
Fri Oct 29 08:07:32 CEST 2004

Hi Robert

hmm, that sounds strange because check_iftraffic is based on check_traffi
c. I only added the interface name resolution. So I think check_iftraffic
 should deliver the right data. But if you be so kind to send me
 the oids you want to monitor I will alter the check_iftraffic to
 collect the data from your oids.

Thanks,

- Gerd Müller

This thread is located in the archive at this URL:

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagios-users.1488.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_
pi1[showUid]=2780