AW: Nagiostat

Robert Nelson rnelson at windchannel.com
Thu Oct 28 21:12:22 CEST 2004

Instead of deleting status.sav, stop nagios, edit status.sav, and look for the following lines (or something similar)

[root at bambam var]# head status.sav
# Nagios 1.2 Retention File
CREATED: 1098990274
PROGRAM: 1;1;1;1;0;1;1;1

In the PROGRAM statement, the last number is a 0 if perf data is disabled, a 1 if enabled. Changing the setting in nagios.cfg/cgi.cfg (can't remember which) apparently does not change this in the status file.

Rob Nelson
Network Engineer
Windchannel Communications
919-538-6326