AW: Nagiostat

Schwenderman, Jack Jack.Schwenderman at theamc.com
Wed Oct 27 22:00:59 CEST 2004

Well, there are certainly enough posts in this list to indicate that
this odd behavior needs a little more documentation.  Like maybe instead
of the * in the config file, put a one line comment like...

"Retaining State also retains this setting and your configuration
changes won't take effect unless you delete your status.sav file."

Just my 2cents