Nagios on SUSE

Randie Waddell rwaddell at ritzcamera.com
Wed Oct 27 15:16:07 CEST 2004

Hello,

Problems on SUSE? I've installed Nagios/NRPE/NSCA/Plugins on just about every
version of SUSE since 7.1.  I haven't had any problems to speak of.  I would
install it from YAST, that way you get all the needed modules.  Then if you
want the latest and greatest, just uninstall the Nagios stuff, and install
your downloaded version. :)

Randie.