X-IMail-SPAM-Phrase Nagios not executing OCSP command

Keith LeClaire Jr kleclair at tsgny.com
Tue Oct 26 19:54:02 CEST 2004

Hello All,
   I have a single monitoring server setup with Nagios 1.2 and it works
great.

   I needed to a a second system to do monitoring of a private network and
was setting up as a distributed monitoring server that submits passive check
results to my central server.

   My problem is that nagios 1.2 on the distributed server is not executing
the ocsp command. I have obsess over services set 1, but its still no
executing the command. I know the command work because if I run I from the
commandline of the box is submits the check results just fine.

   Any ideas?

Thanks,
   Keith

+  Keith LeClaire Jr                 +