monitoring Lotus Domino Server on unix (NRPE)

joost at informatiefabriek.nl joost at informatiefabriek.nl
Tue Oct 26 17:51:07 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I use NRPE for monitoring disks on my redhat server. diskspace
notification is working; nrpe works fine..

I also want to monitor Lotus Domino server on the server I run the NRPE
deamon. When notes hangs I want nagios to send a notification.
Is there anyone who tried this? One problem is that redhat doesn't kill
the notes process when notes fails or hangs. Maybe someone have a solution
for this

I hope someone can help me with this, because I couldn't find any usuable
info on the internet.

thx in advance ..

kind regards,
Joost Saanen