OCSP Command not being executed

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Tue Oct 26 17:19:25 CEST 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 11:15:40AM -0400, Bolivar Geraldo wrote:
>  Yes I have set the obsess_over_services option in the nagios.cfg.  It
> is set to 1.  But I'm still not seeing submit_check_result getting run.
Try making the submit_check_result some really easy command,
such as "echo 1 >> /tmp/somenewfile.$$". Restart Nagios and see
if the file is created.  If so then there is something about the
particular command you provided that is failing.

-Jason Martin
--
Useless Invention: Remote control for a computer.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.