Acknowledging alerts with SMS.

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Wed Oct 20 23:14:00 CEST 2004

On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 01:53:51PM -0700, John David wrote:
> anyone else out there know if an external command
> exists for acknowledging a problem?  is this even the
> right direction?
There necessairily must be a external command for it as the
CGI's offer this functionality. It seems like it would be a
fairily simple matter to set up a procmail recipe to receive
emails and post the appropriate line into the external command
file.  I haven't seen this done yet but it should be fairily
strightforward.

-Jason Martin
--
Pet Store: "Buy one, get one flea."