Acknowledging alerts with SMS.

John David dt_player at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 22:53:51 CEST 2004

i am looking pretty much for the same thing.  how are
you doing it thus far john?

my requirement is that i would like to acknowledge a
service or host problem with my blackberry.  so far i
haven't heard anybody comment.  did you find any
documentation with regard to external commands?

anyone else out there know if an external command
exists for acknowledging a problem?  is this even the
right direction?

john