problem with authentication

Mario Sergio Candian mscandian at freebsdbrasil.com.br
Wed Oct 20 19:57:14 CEST 2004

Marcio,

i try to do what u tell me in my particular mail, but, it doest work yet.
I disable cookies, proxy, etc, in my browser, and the nagios get the same
configuration with the user that i pass. I'm using only nagios.cfg and
cgi.cfg (/usr/home/eksffa/public_html/nagios/etc/) for all company that i
need to monitor following the procedures that were informed me in the
list. I dont create more directory for each company. The problem is, when
i enter with the address in my browser
(http://nagios.mydomain.com/companyA/) appears a bellow where i need to
put the login/passwd. I type the login/passwd and i enter in the nagios
with the configuration about companyA. If i clear the address in my
browser, and try to enter in other, e.g
(http://nagios.mydomain.com/companyB/) doesnt appear the bellow where
should i need to enter the login/passwd, and i continued in the same
configuration about companyA.

How can i do to fix it?

I believe that I am close to finishing this.

Mario Sergio