Preventing false errors

Sandoval, Julio jsandoval at achs.cl
Wed Oct 13 15:33:13 CEST 2004

Considered Nagios List,

I need to know the parent schema in the following case:

 <<ole0.bmp>>

I believed this: The parent for the host (serverx) is the next hop to Internet, but reading the documentation,
it say that the parent of the host is the next hop to Nagios Server.

Note: Sorry for my english, and for the rich text mail.

Plase i hope for yours responses.
Thank!
Julio Sandoval Schwartzmann