Check Traffic How To ?

Wengrzik, Andreas Wengrzik at ewr.de
Wed Oct 13 08:44:05 CEST 2004

Hello!

I want to check the traffic of some Cisco Catalyst 3550.
Anyone done this before?

Is there a better Plugin than check_traffic? I read some oppinons about that - not all the best...

Maybe someone written a basic documentation about how to check traffic of a host or a switch or router or
something else ?!

Im happy about all help!!

Thanks a lot!!

Andreas W.