check_nrpe solaris woes

Terry Inzauro tinzauro at ha-solutions.net
Fri Oct 8 14:54:38 CEST 2004

thank you to all who replied.

The issue was:  I "thought"  I had copied the necesary plugins to the
client machine. After a few sware word and throwing of mice across the
room, I found that I was missing the 2 plugins that I was testing.

So, to all:

Please check file availability, corectness and  excution bits, chances
are us dumb users missed something.

_Terry

--

   Terry Inzauro