HOST DOWN notification not getting resent

Andy Vance avance at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 6 20:38:47 CEST 2004

although this may have not been a bug I never found the "misconfiguration"
that was causing this.  I did however find a workaround that allows me to
receive multiple notifications from my service checks even though the host
is down.

I removed the check_command from the host definition and now the host is
always assumed up.

Andy