Login Problem

dendi dendi102 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 11:08:56 CET 2004

well, actually authentication changed for temporary untill you fully
understanding of nagios.  but okay now let's try to restart nagios
/etc/rc.d/init.d/nagios restart and also /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd
restart , finally if not working yet i suggest you to read .httacess
that you have created as well.

dendi--