-check_snmp checkpt/nokia question

Jamie Roughan jamie.roughan at mizuho-sc.com
Mon Nov 29 07:46:19 CET 2004

I am setting up snmp on nagios and am able to snmpwalk, and have dowloaded
and am using both nokia & checkpt mibs.

The question I have relates to info generated from an snmpwalk, and I am
wondering which oids are used to monitor useful stats.

What are nagios users snmp monitoring?

For instance, I would like to obtain snmp stats on:

-vrrp
Cpu & memory
Disk & swap
Process utilization
Interface Throughput, etc    So far I have discovered, only interface
throughput. ; /

Note: This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby kindly requested to refrain from printing, copying, or distributing the information contained herein.  Furthermore, any other use of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.