NSCA for Windows

Jan Scholten Jan.Scholten at iconz.net
Wed Nov 24 00:30:02 CET 2004

I'm trying to send Passive checks via send_nsca to my nagios server.

I got the binary from
http://www.ibb.net/send_nsca_win32/
but i'm not sure how to send the data.

C:\Program Files\nsca>echo "Testpix\tTRAP\t1\tWindowsNSCATest" |
send_nsca -H XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX -c "c:\program files\nsca\send_nsca.cfg"
0 data packet(s) sent to host successfully.

i think my \t are not working, so any clues?

Jan