Nagios-1.2+Nagmin - Extended Info problem

Henrique Oliveira holiveira at interhost.com
Fri Nov 19 13:14:06 CET 2004

Installed Nagios-1.2+Nagmin. With some tweaks here and there
everything is running fine.

Found one strange behaviour:

    - the nagios.cfg has little effect on the Nagios "system";
    I had to make the changes in the Nagmin Module Config. Is
    this a normal behaviour?

Have only one problem. I can't "activate" Extended Information,
this is, I configure it and Nagios restarts with no problem, but
doesn't display the extended info on the web interface.

Is there is any need for aditional info on my setup, feel free to
ask.

Thanks in advance.
HenriqueOliveira