Plugin to monitor SMTP->POP3 delay?

Dan Stromberg strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu
Thu Nov 18 23:49:52 CET 2004

If you're seeing your queue(s) getting backed up by screwy messages, you
may want to see if your MTA software supports "fallback MX".

Fallback MX will shuttle the weird messages over to another server,
which is to be set up to only handle the weird ones.  That way, the plug
and chug stuff isn't delayed by the troubled messages.