notify-by-phonecall

Michael mike at Megaglobal.net
Wed Nov 17 17:43:23 CET 2004

>>> rainer at ultra-secure.de wrote a 1.6KB message. i replied ....................
> Am Di, den 16.11.2004 schrieb Wengrzik, Andreas um 11:01:
> > Sorry!
> >
> > I started to ask for someone who use a notification
> > which calls your phone number and tell you what the problem is, like an answering machine.

Well, i wrote something similar:

http://megaglobal.net/docs/asterisk/html/nagiosasterisk.html

It should be trivial to modify the above to use
PSTN and not a conference bridge like i had intended.

This script generates the outbound calls, thats what
you'd need to modify:

http://megaglobal.net/docs/asterisk/mkqcall.pl

Asterisk makes this application easy :)

Cheers,