check_mrtgtraf plugin -- no output problem

Norm Dressler ndressler at dinmar.com
Tue Nov 16 20:31:09 CET 2004

For those who are interested...

The proper syntax for the command for a point to point T-1 on a cisco router:

check_mrtgtraf -F /path/to/logfile/for/interface.log -a MAX 1544000 -w
700000,900000 -c 900001,1544000

Of course, use whatever you like for your warning and critical pairs but the
important piece is that the help screen is wrong.  It implies to use a -v and
variable but in fact the -a MAX # is where you declare the max value of the
circuit.

Hope this helps someone out there.

Norm