Nagios and DB support.

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Tue Nov 16 17:37:48 CET 2004

Hey, this is funny - your problems sound like my problems, and are the
reason why I'm making a module for nagios 2 to store status changes in
a database. I've currently got it storing data and am able to quickly
retrieve results that make up the tac page.... today I've gotta make
the tac page. :)

I wouldn't call my work anything remotely resembling complete, though.
When I get functionality done enough for me to use, I'll send out what
I've got and hopefully others can finish off the bits I couldn't care
less about. Should be next month.

Oh, and FWIW I'm basing my stuff on Postgres (for the advanced
features) and PHP (for the connection pooling).