Unable to Execute Plugins

Terry Inzauro tinzauro at ha-solutions.net
Tue Nov 16 04:46:38 CET 2004

seems like the check_http was compiled in an environment that used older
ssl libs. you could upgrade the ssl libs or re-compile nagios with the
libs that are installed on that machine(most recommended)

also you could try adding the path to the ssl libs to /etc/ld.so.conf
then rerun ldconfig | grep libcrypto.  this should tell you that the
runtime linker sees the correct ssl libs.

   Terry Inzauro
   Principal Consultant
   HA Solutions
   4923 South 24th Street