STATE_CRITICAL

Robert.Lattanzi at fitchratings.com Robert.Lattanzi at fitchratings.com
Mon Nov 15 19:30:54 CET 2004

Hello All-
      I have a custom service check script. It successfully detects when
MyApp is up or down, but I cannot get Nagios to recognize that it is
returning "STATE_CRITICAL" and run my event handler. In other words, the
Status Information column for the app shows "MyApp: Down" but I still have
a green "OK" in the Status column and MyApp does not get restarted.
My script is a Perl script and simply does "exit $STATE_CRITICAL" when an
error is detected, as does the check_oracle script supplied with Nagios.
Any suggestions?

Robert Lattanzi
FitchRatings
212.908.0348

Confidentiality Notice:  The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete this e-mail.  Unauthorized use, reliance, disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail, or any similar action, is prohibited.