Service notifications

Kyriacos Sakkas sakkas at unimedcy.com
Tue Nov 9 15:20:11 CET 2004

Fo a check such as ping, which checks a host in general, rather than a
service as such, they way to do it is to define
hostgoups(hostgroups.cfg), with diferent notification groups in each,
services will not need to be added.  Now fo when you need to
discriminate notification groups on a per service level, then as far
as I can see, you need one service declaration for each service
anyway, in order to get meaningfull results, so putting different
notification groups there should do it.