Service notifications

Nagios nagios at datakompaniet.net
Tue Nov 9 14:45:16 CET 2004

 Let say that we use the service check_ping. Under that service I set
all the hosts that should use that check.
I also set the contact group here. Can I get Nagios to send
notifications to different contacts for different hosts?
Is the notification depending on the contact in the host definition?
Lets say that I have printers and routers in the
check_ping service. I want the notification for the printers to go to
one group and for the routers to an other.

I want to thank OP5 for help in this matter :)

Regards,
Lars Nygren