About check_bgpstate

Jan Scholten Jan.Scholten at iconz.net
Mon Nov 8 23:51:43 CET 2004

Do a chmod  755 and chown it to nagios. try withpout "perl" cause nagios
won't do it. It must be executable by just calling ./check_bgpstate.pl

$USER5$ is defined in your resources.cfg?

Edit: Tried it it, it's a bit picky about the parameters (so no good
nagios style plugin), you MUST call it with Hostname before community
string:

my check_bgp:

# 'check-bgp' command definition
define command{
         command_name    check_bgp
         command_line    $USER1$/check_bgpstate.pl $HOSTADDRESS$ -c $USER3$
         }

Jan

--
Jan Scholten