SEND_NSCA mimic login method

Michal Polonski michal at abuzz.com.au
Mon Nov 8 23:25:32 CET 2004

Thanks Steve,

The problem is that I have to use VB with send_nsca and I can't seem to hold
its open state, anotherwords, when I call send_nsca to connect to nagios, it
connects fine, but I can't seem to hold the terminal window or std_out in
order to send further status checks etc..

if there's another way of embedding send_nsca into VB, I'd be greatful to
hear it. Other than that I'm trying to get VB to connect to Nagios as a
socket connection, the only problem I'm having is authentication, even
without any encryption. How and when to authenticate is the issue.. I've
read through the source code, but it yelds no clues..

Thanks again

Mike

  _____