nagios GUI interface question

Guillermo Padilla gpadilla at cbct.com
Mon Nov 8 15:39:52 CET 2004

This could also be causing a problem with my notifications, I have
nagios doing a test check on the ftp service for another server and when
I bring the service down, nagios picks it up but no notifications are
sent out.  I checked the notifications link on the nagios interface and
the notifications page is blank.  In my services.cfg file I have nagios
set to send notifications for w,u,c,r.

Any help on this issue would be helpful.

Another thing I must add, this nagios server is actually running out a
remote area and checking services in my network.

-G