Notification periods/ options/ and commands

Spook spook at myrealbox.com
Mon Nov 1 07:32:39 CET 2004

Hi Tim.

It is in the help:
Even from within Nagios --->
Click on: 1) Documentation (in the side bar) 2) Table of contents 3) Object configuration file options 4) Template-based method 5) Service definitions

Scroll down to : notification options.

This will be valid for Nagios v 1.2 (which I use).

(Time periods are defined in the timeperiods.cfg file)

Regards,
  Andrew.