Getting Performance Data into the perfdata files

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Thu May 27 09:38:11 CEST 2004

Garry,

I don't get the performance data in nagios.log, but I do get it in
serviceperf.log.  Sorry :)

I think you need to put in a request for help debugging nagios to find
out where on earth your performance data is going, to somebody who knows
the Nagios code better than my self.

But if I was having this problem, I'd put the line 'printf("DEBUG %s@%d
Data = \"%s\"\n", __FILE__, __LINE__, data_line);  into the code about
everywhere you can, and try and find where and why your data is being lost.

I am also extremely interested to find out where your performance data
is being dropped, please keep trying!

Regards, Ben