Integrate with trouble ticket system?

Grant Adamson / Van CI grant.adamson at kuehne-nagel.com
Wed May 26 00:31:05 CEST 2004

If you are using something like RT (www.bestpractical.com/rt/), you could
just define a new host notification command in nagios and then have email
alerts mailed to support at rtbox.com or whatever your trouble ticket box's
address is. Closing the ticket automatically when the outage ended would
probably be a bit more difficult. Anyone with more RT experience care to
comment?

Regards,
Grant