Loggin Failure: "logged as ?"

Leonardo Henrique Machado leoh at dcc.ufmg.br
Tue May 25 18:39:08 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I cannot log with a especific user in Nagios. Apache doesn't ask for a
loging/password anymore!

"logged as ?"

It used to work fine. One day, it stoped. I think that it's a problema
with Apache. How can I solve it? It's happening with 2 other friends of
mine.

Here is my config:

------- cgi.cfg ---
use_authentication=0