Nagios with MySql

Andreoni Antonella andreoni at ksolutions.it
Tue May 25 17:02:56 CEST 2004

Hi all

I've just started Nagios with database support but it doesn't work

on the web interface I got the following error:

Whoops!
Error: Could not read host and service status information!

And in the log file nagios.log there is the following error message
[1085497246] Error: Could not lock status data tables in database 'nagios'

Any ideas?
thanks in advance

Antonella

Antonella Andreoni