Hosts disappearing from Host Details screen

Andrew Barker andrew.barker at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 25 12:25:46 CEST 2004

This happened to me when I had more than one nagios process running,
i.e. the old one didn't get killed properly. I'd have a look using
ps -ef | grep nagios
and see if one was started at a time before the configuration change.
You could also stop the service and see if any processes remain, then
kill those off.
Andy

Andrew Barker
Systems Development Officer