Getting Performance Data into the perfdata files

Ben Clewett ben at clewett.org.uk
Sat May 22 21:07:58 CEST 2004

Garry,

The only other thing I can thing of is staining the output from
check_load by recompiling with some noticable debug.  Then see if it
comes up in logs or anything.  But I see you have tried this.  So it's
definitelly running your version with perf data, and this data is
definitelly being lost.

The only difference I can see is the flags you use to compile nagios.
You could try a vanilla build with only the --with-file-perfdata.  Bit
radical, but all I can thing of.

???

Ben