Hiding hosts/services from host/service status views.

Richard Lefevre RichardL at profero.com
Sat May 22 19:48:24 CEST 2004

Hi All,

I have created a number of 'fake' hosts in order for presentation of the status map  - my question, is it possible to remove certain hosts from the table views (Service Detail, Host Detail, etc). It's not detrimental to monitoring, but it just doesn't look nice!

I'd really like to avoid having to hack the source and adding a 'active' or something flag.

Any help (or advice about a better way to make status map look pretty) would be great

Cheers,

Richard.