Install Help - Invaild User???

Flak Magnet flakmagnet at tabletop-battlezone.com
Thu May 20 18:00:40 CEST 2004

Try running "make install" as root.

The installation is likely (almost certainly) trying to create directorys and
create files in paths that the nagios user can't, nor should that user be
able to.

The "--with-nagios-group/user" options tells configure what user needs
permission to the files that are installed as well as what user the process
should run as, but root still needs to do the installation of the files.

--Tim

--

-- Tim "Flak Magnet"
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72/