SMS notifications

Ludo Bosmans ludo.bosmans at xtenso.be
Wed May 19 12:59:08 CEST 2004

Jason,

I suppose that the manual test is ok ? Of course replace the macros with the
corresponding values.
 /usr/bin/printf "%b" "**Nagios**\nType: $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\nHost:
$HOSTNAME$\nState: $HOSTSTATE$\nAddress: $HOSTADDRESS$\nInfo:
$OUTPUT$\nDate/Time: $DATETIME$\n" | /usr/local/bin/gnokii --sendsms
$CONTACTPAGER$

In the checkcommands you have a "notify-by-sms", but in the syslog there is
"host-notify-by-sms", so you need to check the syntax of that config entry
and try manually to execute the command to see if it works.

kind regards,

ludo