Nagiosmap.pl Issues

Jason Byrns jason-sourceforge at microlnk.net
Tue May 18 16:52:18 CEST 2004

After thorough Google research, I found evidence that there were minor
problems with the Perl TK package.  There was someone who had fixed the
code themselves, and created an RPM package for Fedora (Core 1).  The
person in question has also already submitted the patch to the Perl TK
maintainers.

Using that RPM fixed my problem.  It's called
perl-Tk-804.027-1bw.i386.rpm and it's located on this page:
http://bitwalk-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

--
Jason Byrns
System Administrator, MicroLnk