send_nsca binding to a defined host address.

Jamie Baddeley jamie.baddeley at vpc.co.nz
Tue May 18 06:16:56 CEST 2004

Hey,

Yes, but the nsca host is at the other end of the tunnel. I've done that
to make the tunnel work for other hosts anyway.

Thanks for the help. It turns out that I'd clutzed ncsa.cfg, and I now
appear to have it working. Yay for me.

Developers, FWIW, I think this would be a really good feature addition
(address binding) to add to send_nsca...

jamie