AW: configuration help on remote hosts

anil kamath amk_dude at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 11:28:04 CEST 2004

Hi,

i am unable to get the remote disk check on a remote
host it gives incorrect command line arguments found.
define service{
        use
generic-service
        host_name                       rakeshlnx
        service_description             check space
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           5
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  linux-admins
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            c,r
        check_command