temptrax

Vern Gerein vag666 at duke.usask.ca
Thu May 13 01:03:11 CEST 2004

> From: De Souza Zaineb <zaineb.de.souza <at> consultant.volvo.com>
> Subject: temptrax
> Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 14:29:35 +0800
>
> I rememeber reading somebodys email regarding the temptrax plugin and
> that ethan had removed it from the FAQs. I have been through the
> sourceforge directory of plugins and i cannot find it.... can anyone
> post it as an attachment or send me a link if they have found it.
>
> Thank you
> zaineb

Howdy. I have a Temptrax Model E and a Temptrax Model F that I need to get
installed under nagios. All of the links from the sensatronics site and
elsewhere just point to nagios.org or nagios.sourceforge.net and it
appears as though the source code for the temptrax plugin is no longer
available there.

I have done some googling around but have been unable to locate the
plugin code. Could some kind soul please send me the plugin code or
a pointer to where it is located.

Many thanks in advance.

Vern Gerein
Senior Systems Administrator