Newbie host/server issue

Robert Logbeck rlogbeck at moinfo.com
Wed May 12 16:35:22 CEST 2004

I have one server that is giving me a bit of a hard time.  It responds
to the ping and smtp checks but anything that appears to use the client
gives a connection refused by host.  The target machine is a Windows
2000 server running Exchange 2000.  Several other NT and Novell machines
are working correctly.

Oddly enough, I cannot mail through it either (trying to get alerts to
techs) yet I can send traffic to external mail servers.  Any thoughts
would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Rob