Host Check 'check_tcp' not found!

Russell Scibetti rscibetti at opensight.net
Mon May 10 19:15:28 CEST 2004

"check_command check_nrpe!check_ping_192.168.0.2"

This is still passing arguments.  Host check commands do not process
arguments at all in Nagios 1.x.  This feature has been added in Nagios 2.0
if you want to give that a try.  Otherwise, you will need to hardcode
additional commands to use as your host check commands.

Russell