autologin?

John Stotler jstotler at mysck.com
Fri May 7 21:14:08 CEST 2004

Well, then you must be fortunate enough to be working in a business that
doesn't use IE. It works perfectly in Mozilla, but it looks like rather
than fix a security bug in IE, MS decided to pull that functionality
entirely.

Thanks, tho.

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 15:06, Jordan Medlen wrote:
> The easiest way that I can think of to do this is to pass a username and
> password in the URL...
>
> http://$uname:$passwd@nagios.yourdomain.com/nagios
>
> This works for our setup.
>
> Jordan Medlen
> Senior Network Engineer/Architect
> Sago Networks
> http://www.sagonet.com

John Stotler
Smart Commercial Kitchen (SCK)
a Food Automation-Service Techniques, Inc. company
Tel: 203-380-3459
Toll free 866-840-4271
Visit us at www.mysck.com

The Information Contained In This E-Mail Message Is Privileged And
Confidential And Is Intended  Only For The Use Of The Individual Or
Entity To Whom It Is Addressed.  If The Reader Of This Message Is Not
The Intended Recipient, You Are Hereby Notified That Any Dissemination,
Distribution, Or Copying Of This Communication Is Strictly Prohibited.
If You Have Received This Communication In Error, Please Immediately
Notify The Sender And Delete The Original Message Along With Any
Attachments.