autologin?

John Stotler jstotler at mysck.com
Fri May 7 20:39:43 CEST 2004

I've enabled authentication on my Nagios installation to allow all the
various things that such behavior enables.

Nagios, in my environment, will be run by the helpdesk staff. I already
have a php system which authenticates each of these individual users,
and I need to add a link to nagios from within the helpdesk application
that will automatically log them in to Nagios.

If this were any of several other authentication types, I'd have no
problem scripting this, but I've not had to do such things with
htaccess/BasicAuth.

Any ideas out there?

thanks,
John